This one is a total classic. When I went to Dubai one year ago, this was my lifesaver. Tabouleh is a kind of starter in the Arabic region, but in my opinion they put way to much parsley in it (I don’t want to feel like a rabbit lol). I also like to use Couscous instead of Bulgur, but you can choose whatever you like best.
Health Facts & Benefits*:
- Couscous is high in potassium and selenium
- Couscous contains a very high amount of proteins in comparison to other grains
- very easy and uncomplicated dish
- Mint supports your digestion
- Parsley is a good source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C
~ 1 Person
– 100g cooked Couscous or Bulgur
– half of a cucumber (chopped)
– 8-10 cherry tomatoes (chopped)
– a dash of lemon
– parsley (chopped)
– mint (chopped)– a dash of olive oil
– salt, pepper
TIP: I used a very delicious and organic spice blend from an austrian company called “Sonnentor”. I recommend it highly, especially when you’re not having all the herbs at home.
Put everything into a bowl and season it well.
Note: I’m not a certified nutritionist. This list is just my own knowledge, which I taught myself through appropriate literature and internet resources. No guarantee of the relevance, accuracy or completeness of such information.