Today I want to share with you my favourite recipe for delicious, vegan and sugarfree muffins 🙂
~ 12 muffins
– 200g dates (I use ‘soft dates’ from Lihn)
– 400 ml water
– 100ml oil (sunflower oil)
– 1 tblsp almond mush (‘weißes Mandelmus’)
– 250g whole-grain spelt flour
– 1 tblsp baking powder
– 1 tblsp rice flour
– 2 chopped bananes, handfull of blueberries
– cinnamon, vanilla powder
– any topping of your choice (cacao nibs, nuts, seeds, granola etc.)
In a bowl add dates, water, oil and the almond mush and mix it with a immersion blender (‘Pürierstab’) until the dates are fully reduced to small pieces. Then add all the other ingredients and give it a good mix. Taste if you need more of the spices and then fill it into muffin cake pans.
I also added some granola, but you could also top it with cacao nibs, nuts, seeds etc.